ALC Press is the publishing imprint of the Accelerated Learning Center, Inc. (Oregon). ALC Press has published over 40 titles; most used as course workbooks.
You can contact ALC Press by email:
The mission of ALC Press is to provide training and materials to help overcome the recent trend to distrust facts and history and to demonize the press, educational institutions, government agencies, reasonable public policy, and the educated.
The Accelerated Learning Center staff was offering courses, seminars, and lectures since 1978. We've trained over 50,000 people in 25 countries. In the early years, ALC's offerings were directly related to computer technology and products. As time went on, we expanded into areas that included other technologies, history, civics, energy, politics, and public policy.
Ed Sawicki is the President and Chief Trainer at the Accelerated Learning Center. His education and skills are:
- Electronics Engineering, RCA Institute, New York City
- 10 years with Tektronix in New York and Oregon as Support Engineer
- 7 years with U.S. Courts, District of Oregon as Systems Analyst
- 18 years teaching at Mount Hood Community College
- 5 years teaching at Portland Community College
- Oak Ridge National Labs conference on Molten Salt Reactors
- FEMA training - Disaster Planning and Recovery
- Novell CNE, Linux Professional Institute LPIC, CompTIA Linux+
- Virtually all computer networking technologies
- Wrote over 20 books on computer technology
- Electric Power generation and transmission
- Nuclear, solar, and wind power
- Radio communications
- Wrote hundreds of articles for magazines and newsletters
- Has traveled over 2 million airline miles conducting training in over 25 countries.
We've had numerous employees and contractors conduct our training over the years. We'll include them here whenever they're scheduled to conduct training.
Copyright © 2018 Accelerated Learning Center, Inc.